Life Issues Bible Study Curriculum
A Christian Response To Euthanasia
A Video and Discussion Guide for Bible Studies
This Bible study is reprinted in its entirety with
- Leader Information and Preparation
- Four Session Bible Study
- First Session; Objectives:
- To explore God's view on the value of life.
- To examine the pro-euthanasia perspective.
- To sensitize Christians to the negative effects of legalizing euthanasia.
Second Session; Objectives:
- To understand man's stewardship over life: food, water and pain relief.
- To recognize the dangers of physician assisted suicide
- To share the Christian response to pain and suffering and identifying ways a Christian can respond to the suffering of themselves and others.
Third Session; Objectives:
- To identify biblical guidelines to making end of life decision.
- To apply guidelines to actual case studies.
Forth Session; Objectives:
- To inform the students of actions they can take to protect themselves and their loved ones with pro-life advance directives instead of the Living Will.
- To introduce alternatives to euthanasia and physician assisted suicide.
- To identify ways a Christian can be a support to hurting people who are at risk for euthanasia.
Young People and Children
Order this Bible Study, Complete with Video and Supplemental Material
permission of Scholl Institute of Bioethics
Crusade for Life
Copyright © 1999 Crusade for Life and CompuHELP! Internet Services. All rights reserved.